Please follow these important steps below to register for Parent and Family Orientation:
- Please be sure to have your students Banner ID and username handy.
- Go to the Parent and Family web site at www.parents.appstate.edu
- Look on the left side of the page and click on ORIENTATION
- Once on this page, read the information regarding parent and family orientation. Then click REGISTER FOR PARENT ORIENTATION.
- You will then be directed to a screen where you will be asked for your student's Banner ID and their username.
THE NEXT SCREEN WILL CONFIRM THAT YOUR STUDENT IS SIGNED UP AND IT WILL ALSO INFORM YOU OF THE DATE HE OR SHE IS ATTENDING ORIENTATION.
- Follow the steps all of the way through until you get a confirmation number.
- Once you receive this confirmation number, you will then go to the payment screen.
- Follow these steps as well until the end.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 828-262-7398. I look forward to meeting you during orientation.
Parents and families who have a New Transfer Student entering Appalachian State University this spring will attend Parent Orientation on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 (your students orientation will be on January 11th). If you have a New Freshman Student entering Appalachian State University this spring, your orientation date will be on Thursday, January 12, 2012 (your students orientation will be on January 12th and 13th).