Appalachian Food Services offers a diverse selection of dining options located on East and West campus for students' convenience.
- Roess Dining Hall is home to both the Rivers Street Cafe and Sanford Commons.
- River's Street Cafe features Fire Side Pizza, Fresh Market, Healthy Select, Homestyle Classics, Noodle Works, On the Go, Rivers Street Grille, Sushi Bar, Treat Yosef and wrAPPS.
- Sanford Commons features A Sub Shop, Chick-fil-A, Conrads Coffee, Habanero's, Mountaineer Grille, On the Go, The Pizzeria, Salads Plus, Traditions and Treat Yosef.
- Trivette Hall features Park Place Cafe and McAlisters Select.
- Plemmons Student Union features Cascades Caf and McAlister's Deli.
- The Markets (Campus Convenience Stores) are located in Trivette Hall, the University Bookstore in the Plemmons Student Union and Appalachian Panhellenic Hall.
Traci D. Royster
Director, Parent & Family Services
Move In Volunteer
Can you help with Student Move In in August 2015? If so, we will be recruiting volunteers in the Spring of 2015. See you then!