Appalachian Food Services offers a diverse selection of dining options located on East and West campus for students' convenience.
- Roess Dining Hall is home to both the Rivers Street Cafe and Sanford Commons.
- River's Street Cafe features Fire Side Pizza, Fresh Market, Healthy Select, Homestyle Classics, Noodle Works, On the Go, Rivers Street Grille, Sushi Bar, Treat Yosef and wrAPPS.
- Sanford Commons features A Sub Shop, Chick-fil-A, Conrads Coffee, Habanero's, Mountaineer Grille, On the Go, The Pizzeria, Salads Plus, Traditions and Treat Yosef.
- Trivette Hall features Park Place Cafe and McAlisters Select.
- Plemmons Student Union features Cascades Caf and McAlister's Deli.
- The Markets (Campus Convenience Stores) are located in Trivette Hall, the University Bookstore in the Plemmons Student Union and Appalachian Panhellenic Hall.
Traci D. Royster
Director, Parent & Family Services
Move In Volunteer
Thank you so very much for those of you who have signed up to be volunteers for Student Move In on August 14, 2015! Registration is closed. See you on the 14th!