2017 Summer Socials
You are invited to attend one of the North Carolina Summer Socials taking place during the months of July and August for new incoming students, parents and families. We encourage you to participate by stopping by one of the socials in your area or nearby for food, fellowship, and a celebration of all things Appalachian.
Check out the list of Summer Socials across the state that will be gathering this summer!
- July 20 | 6:00-8:00 pm | Asheville, NC
- July 22 | 2:00-4:00 pm | Charlotte/Kannapolis, NC
- July 23 | 4:00-6:00 pm | Raleigh, NC
- July 27 | 6-8pm | Winston Salem, NC
- July 29 | 3:00-5:00 pm | Chapel Hill, NC
- August 6 | 2:00-4:00pm | Boone, NC
- August 13 | 4:00-6:00 pm | Charlotte, NC
To register for one of the Summer Socials, please RSVP via our online form and indicate which summer social you would like to attend. For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Parent & Family Services at (828) 262-8284.
Director, Parent & Family Services